Our philosophy is simple
Children learn much more in a nurturing and inclusive environment where they feel comfortable and in control. It’s a passion that drives us every single day!
We focus on maximising the unique potential and natural character of each individual child. Our approach allows this to be achieved for every child in our care.
Flying High Outdoor Nursery offers an everchanging, interesting and enabling environment which allows students the freedom to discover their own passions and create limitless learning opportunities.
We intend our children to be confident, resilient learners who:
- Can resolve conflict reasonably and rationally
- Can communicate their opinions, beliefs and emotions and accept others may think differently
- Believe in themselves and their abilities
- Can recognise risks and understand how to manage them appropriately
- Understand the importance of looking after ourselves, each other and the environment
- Enjoy reading a variety of print including stories and factual texts
- Work together as a team, share ideas and solve problems
- Know how to keep themselves healthy through diet, exercise and oral hygiene
Ofsted Rated Good!
Children thoroughly enjoy being outdoors and are making strong progress across the seven areas of learning. They access resources that really capture their interests and inspire them to use their physical strength and critical-thinking skills. Children also engage in less-active experiences, such as making pizzas from dough and listening to stories.” Ofsted 2022